Webcast: Cultivating Physician-Hospital Alignment in the ACO Era
Date: July 20, 2011
About: Integration will be the key to success in the accountable care era, whether your organization develops an official ACO or not. Organizations must develop strong relationships with employed and affiliated physicians. Join us to get alignment strategies to thrive in an increasingly integrated industry.
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014