FACT FILE: Hospital Performance
JUNE 2011 -- Even before the healthcare reform law, hospitals demonstrated positive performance in key areas, such as mortality, core measures, and length of stay. The Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals® outperform the industry overall.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US