Webcast: Quantify & Cultivate Patient Engagement
Date: September 22, 2011
About: More than just a buzzword, patient experience has become the quintessential objective in our healthcare climate. Fortunately, the thriving world of social media offers proven pathways to not only create patient engagement, but actually build community around your organization. Learn how Emory University Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital consistently scores above the 90th percentile in patient satisfaction using social media tools and metrics.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts