Webcast: Quantify & Cultivate Patient Engagement
Date: September 22, 2011
About: More than just a buzzword, patient experience has become the quintessential objective in our healthcare climate. Fortunately, the thriving world of social media offers proven pathways to not only create patient engagement, but actually build community around your organization. Learn how Emory University Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital consistently scores above the 90th percentile in patient satisfaction using social media tools and metrics.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers