Webcast: Slash Your Readmission Rates
Date: September 16, 2011
About: With 20% of Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries discharged from a hospital readmitted within 30 days, Baylor Heart and Vascular Center in Dallas, which boasts one of the lowest readmission rates nationwide (17.3%), and Our Lady of Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, which cut its readmission rate from the nation’s second-highest (32.4%) to 15%, share strategies to help you reduce your readmission rates.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'