Webcast: Slash Your Readmission Rates
Date: September 16, 2011
About: With 20% of Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries discharged from a hospital readmitted within 30 days, Baylor Heart and Vascular Center in Dallas, which boasts one of the lowest readmission rates nationwide (17.3%), and Our Lady of Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, which cut its readmission rate from the nation’s second-highest (32.4%) to 15%, share strategies to help you reduce your readmission rates.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts