Rounds: Performance Improvement for Quality and Bottom-Line Outcomes
Date: October 26, 2011
About: Attend on-site or participate via live simulcast. Host Denver Health with invited guest Virtua share how to make continuous quality improvement with a focus on bottom-line value part of your institutional culture and process.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers