Fact File: Healthcare Online Trends
As healthcare providers and payers increasingly look to Web-based and other electronic solutions, healthcare consumers, too, are using online platforms to handle more of their medical needs, although, there is considerable room for growth. Age certainly is a factor in online utilization, according to data from the Thomson Reuters 2010 PULSE™ Healthcare Survey, which shows that those under age 64 are more open to electronic interaction.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness