Breakthroughs: The High-Performing Surgical Program
Given a reimbursement model based on outcomes, not volume, only those surgical services that can deliver state-of the-art care, value, and an outstanding patient experience will survive. In this HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report, leading hospital systems—St.Francis Hospital, Methodist Hospital System, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, and Bassett Healthcare—share lessons learned about new ways of approaching surgical care and strategy.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013