Rounds: The Business and Clinical Path to Medical Home
Date: November 11, 2011
About: Attend on-site or participate via live simulcast. Live from host St. Joseph Health System—reaching the vision of patient–centered medical home requires strong links between hospital and physician to achieve best patient outcomes—join us for the dialogue in a special, complementary Rounds, sponsored by RelayHealth.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts