Rounds: The Business and Clinical Path to Medical Home
Date: November 11, 2011
About: Attend on-site or participate via live simulcast. Live from host St. Joseph Health System—reaching the vision of patient–centered medical home requires strong links between hospital and physician to achieve best patient outcomes—join us for the dialogue in a special, complementary Rounds, sponsored by RelayHealth.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers