Rounds: The Business and Clinical Path to Medical Home
Date: November 11, 2011
About: Attend on-site or participate via live simulcast. Live from host St. Joseph Health System—reaching the vision of patient–centered medical home requires strong links between hospital and physician to achieve best patient outcomes—join us for the dialogue in a special, complementary Rounds, sponsored by RelayHealth.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised