Intelligence Report: Physician Alignment: The Collaborative Care Disconnect
79% of leaders say physicians’ support of collaborative care is mixed or unsure, according to this HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Report. Get the free report with exclusive research and analysis. http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/intelligence/091/industry-insight-report.html.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream