Webcast: Raise Revenue, Cut Costs in Your Joint Replacement Service Line
Date: October 12, 2011
About: The world of joint replacement surgery is changing as fast as the rest of healthcare. With less-invasive techniques spreading, surgical volume, competition, and costs are on the rise, while compensation is falling. Surgeons and service line leaders from Hudson Valley Hospital and VHA discuss successful strategies on navigating surgical efficiency and volume, alignment challenges, and competition.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law