Webcast: Raise Revenue, Cut Costs in Your Joint Replacement Service Line
Date: October 12, 2011
About: The world of joint replacement surgery is changing as fast as the rest of healthcare. With less-invasive techniques spreading, surgical volume, competition, and costs are on the rise, while compensation is falling. Surgeons and service line leaders from Hudson Valley Hospital and VHA discuss successful strategies on navigating surgical efficiency and volume, alignment challenges, and competition.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts