Rounds: The Business and Clinical Path to Medical Home
Date: November 11, 2011
About: Attend on-site or participate via live simulcast. Live from host St. Joseph Health System—reaching the vision of patient–centered medical home requires strong links between hospital and physician to achieve best patient outcomes. Join us for the dialogue in a special, complimentary Rounds, sponsored by RelayHealth.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'