The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
The evidence presented within the newly published hallmark document, "The Role of Chiropractic Care in the Patient-Centered Medical Home," illustrates the clinical and financial value of integrating chiropractic services into primary care. This paper solidly articulates the added benefits of integrating chiropractic care into the team-based approach of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and makes the case that inclusion of Doctors of Chiropractic in the healthcare team will allow primary care providers to strengthen an already enhanced healthcare delivery model.
Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013