Webcast: Battle-Tested Tactics for Key Internal Marketing Initiatives
Date: November 8, 2011
About: In this 90-minute Webcast, benefit from lessons learned from Catholic Health Initiatives’ communication campaign for EHR implementation, and learn what your service lines can mean for marketing opportunities.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives