Webcast: Battle-Tested Tactics for Key Internal Marketing Initiatives
Date: November 8, 2011
About: In this 90-minute Webcast, benefit from lessons learned from Catholic Health Initiatives’ communication campaign for EHR implementation, and learn what your service lines can mean for marketing opportunities.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- CDC admits to mistakes in Ebola protocol
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'