Webcast: Winning With Value-Based Purchasing
Date: November 17, 2011
About: Value-based purchasing (VBP) brings real financial implications in the amount of CMS payment at risk, quality penalties, and the investments required to avoid those penalties. The stability of your future finances depends on your ability to successfully implement VBP. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference with VBP experts from Aurora Health Care and Premier.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US