Webcast: Winning With Value-Based Purchasing
Date: November 17, 2011
About: Value-based purchasing (VBP) brings real financial implications in the amount of CMS payment at risk, quality penalties, and the investments required to avoid those penalties. The stability of your future finances depends on your ability to successfully implement VBP. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference with VBP experts from Aurora Health Care and Premier.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs