Webcast: Winning With Value-Based Purchasing
Date: November 17, 2011
About: Value-based purchasing (VBP) brings real financial implications in the amount of CMS payment at risk, quality penalties, and the investments required to avoid those penalties. The stability of your future finances depends on your ability to successfully implement VBP. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference with VBP experts from Aurora Health Care and Premier.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments