Webcast: Winning With Value-Based Purchasing
Date: November 17, 2011
About: Value-based purchasing (VBP) brings real financial implications in the amount of CMS payment at risk, quality penalties, and the investments required to avoid those penalties. The stability of your future finances depends on your ability to successfully implement VBP. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference with VBP experts from Aurora Health Care and Premier.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream