Rounds: A Programmatic Approach to Cancer Care
Date: December 16, 2011
About: Attend on-site or via live simulcast. Live at host Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center with invited guest UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, learn from one of the world’s most respected cancer brands as it takes its proven success models to a community health system.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US