Webcast: Tackle Physician Turnover Costs, Rev Up Recruitment
Date: December 20, 2011
About: Losing just one physician can mean a $1 million hit to your budget, and most facilities have turnover rates that are much higher. Join HealthLeaders Media for a 90-minute webcast and Q&A, featuring Brett Walker, director, physician & provider recruiting, at Indiana University Health and J. Gregory Stovall, MD, senior VP of medical affairs for Trinity Mother Frances Health System. Learn proven techniques and strategies to address your recruitment and retention challenges.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor