Webcast: Tackle Physician Turnover Costs, Rev Up Recruitment
Date: December 20, 2011
About: Losing just one physician can mean a $1 million hit to your budget, and most facilities have turnover rates that are much higher. Join HealthLeaders Media for a 90-minute webcast and Q&A, featuring Brett Walker, director, physician & provider recruiting, at Indiana University Health and J. Gregory Stovall, MD, senior VP of medical affairs for Trinity Mother Frances Health System. Learn proven techniques and strategies to address your recruitment and retention challenges.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line