Webcast: Tackle Physician Turnover Costs, Rev Up Recruitment
Date: December 20, 2011
About: Losing just one physician can mean a $1 million hit to your budget, and most facilities have turnover rates that are much higher. Join HealthLeaders Media for a 90-minute webcast and Q&A, featuring Brett Walker, director, physician & provider recruiting, at Indiana University Health and J. Gregory Stovall, MD, senior VP of medical affairs for Trinity Mother Frances Health System. Learn proven techniques and strategies to address your recruitment and retention challenges.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs