Webcast: Tackle Physician Turnover Costs, Rev Up Recruitment
Date: December 20, 2011
About: Losing just one physician can mean a $1 million hit to your budget, and most facilities have turnover rates that are much higher. Join HealthLeaders Media for a 90-minute webcast and Q&A, featuring Brett Walker, director, physician & provider recruiting, at Indiana University Health and J. Gregory Stovall, MD, senior VP of medical affairs for Trinity Mother Frances Health System. Learn proven techniques and strategies to address your recruitment and retention challenges.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream