WASHINGTON, DC: PCPCC gets new executive director
The Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative has announced that Marcia Nielsen will take leadership on Jan. 2, 2012 as executive director of the organization. Nielsen goes to the PCPCC from the University of Kansas Medical Center, where she serves as associate dean for health policy and was named the department of health policy and management's Professor of the Year for 2011. She previously served as executive director of the Kansas Health Policy Authority.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care