Reform Initiatives Buzz Survey
In November 2011, a three-question survey on Reform Challenges was sent to members of the HealthLeaders Media Council. The Council comprises executives from healthcare provider organizations who collectively deliver the most unbiased industry intelligence available. Qualified respondents were screened to ensure that they work in a hospital, health system, or physician organization.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care