Successful EHR Change Management
Implementing a new electronic health records (EHR) system is a big change for your practice. Successful management of that change involves thinking about technology and your staff. Learn more about embracing EHR technology and engaging your team using HP?s guide to assessment, documentation and goal setting — CLICK TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
(PDF format - click here to download the latest version of acrobat reader)
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'