Impact Analysis Report: ACOs—Tailoring Your Own Solution
This second report in a series of four from the inaugural HealthLeaders Media CFO Exchange provides ACO analysis and insight from leaders at NorthShore University HealthSystem, Novant Health, North Shore–Long Island Jewish Health System, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, and Sanford Health, including that 33% of leaders expect a positive overall ROI for their ACO strategy in 5 years.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers