Impact Analysis Report: ACOs—Tailoring Your Own Solution
This second report in a series of four from the inaugural HealthLeaders Media CFO Exchange provides ACO analysis and insight from leaders at NorthShore University HealthSystem, Novant Health, North Shore–Long Island Jewish Health System, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, and Sanford Health, including that 33% of leaders expect a positive overall ROI for their ACO strategy in 5 years.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer