Impact Analysis Report: ACOs—Tailoring Your Own Solution
This second report in a series of four from the inaugural HealthLeaders Media CFO Exchange provides ACO analysis and insight from leaders at NorthShore University HealthSystem, Novant Health, North Shore–Long Island Jewish Health System, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, and Sanford Health, including that 33% of leaders expect a positive overall ROI for their ACO strategy in 5 years.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised