14 NJ physicians charged in bribery scheme
U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said 14 healthcare practitioners were arrested this week and charged with receiving monthly bribes in connection with referring patients to the radiology and diagnostic facility in Orange. The investigation is ongoing and authorities said they have not established whether the alleged referrals were made for insured patients in need of testing or simply sent to Orange Community just to bring business to the testing center.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers