14 NJ physicians charged in bribery scheme
U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman said 14 healthcare practitioners were arrested this week and charged with receiving monthly bribes in connection with referring patients to the radiology and diagnostic facility in Orange. The investigation is ongoing and authorities said they have not established whether the alleged referrals were made for insured patients in need of testing or simply sent to Orange Community just to bring business to the testing center.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts