Voters uneasy with University Hospital merger
Registered voters in Jefferson County are split on whether to allow the merger of University Hospital with a Catholic health system, but they become increasingly opposed when given information about it, according to a poll commissioned by a group of activists who oppose the merger. The poll also found that after they are given both positive and negative information about the plan, a plurality believes that Gov. Steve Beshear should step in and stop and block the merger. He must approve the merger if it is to proceed.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL