Hospital pays $118,000 in patient bills for Christmas
As it has with more than 20 Christmases past, this year St. Luke's Hospital helped some patients with a secret surprise. This is a quiet Christmas tradition that's been going on at St. Luke's for more than two decades; the tradition is so quiet in fact that some people who work at the hospital don't even know about it. "We've been doing it quietly for a lot of years, but it's nice to see that people are happy about it and nice to see we were able to help out the holiday season," St. Luke's spokesman Ken Dey said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US