Impact Analysis Report—The Next Phase of Cost Control
This third report in a series of four from the inaugural HealthLeaders Media CFO Exchange provides insight on cost containment from leaders at Banner Health, Wellmont Health System, Parkland Health & Hospital System, Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services, and Trinity Regional Health System. Eighteen percent cite "no culture of being cost-conscious" as their greatest organizational challenge to cost reduction.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus