NH: A state at war with its hospitals
Tuesday is not just primary day in New Hampshire, it was also when the State Supreme Court heard arguments in the case of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center vs. Nicholas Toumpas; Toumpas being the commissioner of New Hampshire’s Department of Health and Human Services. New Hampshire Hospital Association (NHHA) represents 26 member hospitals, and 10 of those are currently engaged in the federal lawsuit regarding DSH, as in Disproportionate Share Hospital of reimbursement. Elsewhere, it's come to be known as Mediscam.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program