Book: The Complete Guide to Physician Relationships
Based on extensive research and an in-depth survey of nearly 200 physicians, The Complete Guide to Physician Relationships outlines exactly what information physicians want and how they want to receive it from healthcare leaders, peers, marketing executives, and physician relations representatives. Get the critical data that you need to succeed with your physician relations, referral, and communication efforts.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data