POWELL, WY: Patten to be CEO at Powell Valley Healthcare
Bill Patten will move on to the CEO position at Powell Valley Healthcare. Since 2005, Patten has served as chief executive officer of St. John's Lutheran Hospital, a 25-bed medical facility in Libby, Montana. Patten will join Powell Valley on Feb. 27. Patten has 25 years of healthcare experience, including the past 15 years as chief executive officer at small, rural hospitals in the Western United States. Prior to that, he was CEO of Sitka Community Hospital, a 27-bed critical access hospital located in Sitka, Alaska. He also served as chief executive officer of Sedgwick County Health Center in Julesburg, Colorado.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital