ST. PETERSBURG, FL: All Children’s President and CEO Gary Carnes announces retirement
After a leadership tenure of fifteen years, Gary A. Carnes will be retiring as President and CEO of All Children's Hospital, with an anticipated effective date of February 29, 2012. Carnes announced his retirement on Jan. 19. Jonathan Ellen, the Vice Dean at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, will serve as interim president. Carnes led All Children's through their merger with the Johns Hopkins Health System.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes