ST. PETERSBURG, FL: All Children’s President and CEO Gary Carnes announces retirement
After a leadership tenure of fifteen years, Gary A. Carnes will be retiring as President and CEO of All Children's Hospital, with an anticipated effective date of February 29, 2012. Carnes announced his retirement on Jan. 19. Jonathan Ellen, the Vice Dean at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, will serve as interim president. Carnes led All Children's through their merger with the Johns Hopkins Health System.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus