ST. PETERSBURG, FL: All Children’s President and CEO Gary Carnes announces retirement
After a leadership tenure of fifteen years, Gary A. Carnes will be retiring as President and CEO of All Children's Hospital, with an anticipated effective date of February 29, 2012. Carnes announced his retirement on Jan. 19. Jonathan Ellen, the Vice Dean at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, will serve as interim president. Carnes led All Children's through their merger with the Johns Hopkins Health System.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments