INDIANAPOLIS, IN: New CEO appointed at IU Health Morgan Hospital
Doug Puckett at Indiana University Health has been promoted to president and chief executive officer of IU Health Morgan Hospital in Martinsville, Indiana. Puckett will replace Larry Bailey, CEO of IU Health Paoli Hospital, who served as interim CEO for IU Health Morgan. Puckett was promoted from COO and CFO for IU Health West Hospital in Avon, Indiana, where he has worked since 2004. The 106-bed IU Health Morgan Hospital joined IU Health's southern Indiana region of hospitals in 2011.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care