INDIANAPOLIS, IN: New CEO appointed at IU Health Morgan Hospital
Doug Puckett at Indiana University Health has been promoted to president and chief executive officer of IU Health Morgan Hospital in Martinsville, Indiana. Puckett will replace Larry Bailey, CEO of IU Health Paoli Hospital, who served as interim CEO for IU Health Morgan. Puckett was promoted from COO and CFO for IU Health West Hospital in Avon, Indiana, where he has worked since 2004. The 106-bed IU Health Morgan Hospital joined IU Health's southern Indiana region of hospitals in 2011.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013