DALLAS: Warner named chief executive officer for UT Southwestern Hospitals
UT Southwestern Medical Center has announced that Dr. John Warner has been named chief executive officer for UT Southwestern Hospitals, effective Feb. 1. As one of the leaders of the planning process for the new 460-bed hospital scheduled to open in 2015, Dr. Warner understands UT Southwestern?s clinical programs and the systems needed to support them. Formerly assistant vice president for hospital planning, Dr. Warner is an interventional cardiologist who serves as medical director of the Doris and Harry W. Bass Jr. Clinical Center for Heart, Lung, and Vascular Disease. He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2003 and is currently an associate professor.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers