DALLAS: Warner named chief executive officer for UT Southwestern Hospitals
UT Southwestern Medical Center has announced that Dr. John Warner has been named chief executive officer for UT Southwestern Hospitals, effective Feb. 1. As one of the leaders of the planning process for the new 460-bed hospital scheduled to open in 2015, Dr. Warner understands UT Southwestern?s clinical programs and the systems needed to support them. Formerly assistant vice president for hospital planning, Dr. Warner is an interventional cardiologist who serves as medical director of the Doris and Harry W. Bass Jr. Clinical Center for Heart, Lung, and Vascular Disease. He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2003 and is currently an associate professor.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised