MANCHESTER, NH: CEO leaves Catholic Medical Center
Alyson Pitman Giles, President at Catholic Medical Center, is leaving CMC after 13 years of working at the hospital, where she began as an occupational therapist. Giles will continue working at CMC as a transition consultant through June 30. Catholic Medical Center's Board of Directors agreed to Giles' departure at a board meeting this month. CMC's chief medical officer and former primary care physician, Jose Pepe, will become the organization's interim CEO, the board said.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus