MANCHESTER, NH: CEO leaves Catholic Medical Center
Alyson Pitman Giles, President at Catholic Medical Center, is leaving CMC after 13 years of working at the hospital, where she began as an occupational therapist. Giles will continue working at CMC as a transition consultant through June 30. Catholic Medical Center's Board of Directors agreed to Giles' departure at a board meeting this month. CMC's chief medical officer and former primary care physician, Jose Pepe, will become the organization's interim CEO, the board said.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'