AURORA, IL: Provena Mercy Medical Center names new CEO
Maureen A. Bryant has been named President and Chief Executive Officer of Provena Mercy Medical Center, Aurora, effective February 6, 2012. Bryant's healthcare career has included more than 24 years in executive leadership positions for hospitals primarily located on the east coast. Her most recent experience has been at Morton Hospital and Medical Center in Massachusetts where she spent two years as the President and CEO and 10 years as the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining Morton Hospital and Medical Center, Bryant was the Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer at Albany Medical Center in New York for three years.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus