AURORA, IL: Provena Mercy Medical Center names new CEO
Maureen A. Bryant has been named President and Chief Executive Officer of Provena Mercy Medical Center, Aurora, effective February 6, 2012. Bryant's healthcare career has included more than 24 years in executive leadership positions for hospitals primarily located on the east coast. Her most recent experience has been at Morton Hospital and Medical Center in Massachusetts where she spent two years as the President and CEO and 10 years as the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining Morton Hospital and Medical Center, Bryant was the Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer at Albany Medical Center in New York for three years.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals