BOZEMAN, MT: Moser takes the helm as CEO at Bozeman Deaconess Health Services
Stan Moser became the new chief executive officer of Bozeman Deaconess Health Services on Jan. 1 after a nationwide search and selection process by the hospital's board of trustees. Moser joined BDHS as chief administrative officer in 2010. Over his 25 years of experience in healthcare, Moser directed financial and risk management operations for Mount Kisco Medical Group and spent five years as chief financial officer at Billings Clinic. Moser also served as chief financial officer at non-profit hospitals in California and Washington.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'