BOZEMAN, MT: Moser takes the helm as CEO at Bozeman Deaconess Health Services
Stan Moser became the new chief executive officer of Bozeman Deaconess Health Services on Jan. 1 after a nationwide search and selection process by the hospital's board of trustees. Moser joined BDHS as chief administrative officer in 2010. Over his 25 years of experience in healthcare, Moser directed financial and risk management operations for Mount Kisco Medical Group and spent five years as chief financial officer at Billings Clinic. Moser also served as chief financial officer at non-profit hospitals in California and Washington.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations