Kaiser Permanente mulls deals with 3 hospitals
Kaiser Permanente soon will renegotiate its contracts with the three Coachella Valley hospitals, and Eisenhower Medical Center, which lost its contract with the HMO about three years ago, is back in the competition. The health maintenance organization, which does not have a hospital of its own in the valley, has had an exclusive contract for three years with Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs and John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital in Indio.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers