Super Bowl sanitation: "Washed up" Giants outpoint docs
Is the New York Giants bathroom more sanitary than a hospital room? Could be. And that player cleanliness may even have helped send the team to the Super Bowl. Freakonomics co-author and self-confessed germophobe Stephen Dubner, working on a Football Freakonomics segment for the National Football League, noticed that every urinal in the football Giants' bathroom had a plastic pump bottle of hand sanitizer perched on top—a phenomenon he promptly documented photographically.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US