Poudre Valley Health, University Hospital join forces
The University of Colorado Hospital and the Poudre Valley Health System said Tuesday they are joining forces to form a health care system called University of Colorado Health. With annual net revenue of $1.5 billion, the venture will be one of the region's largest locally-owned health systems with nearly 10,000 employees.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL