Jackson Health System to announce 'significant' layoffs
Miami's Jackson Health System plans to "right-size" its organization with "significant" layoffs, Chief Executive Carlos Migoya said Friday. Though he refused to give specifics, he said managers are examining each department to see where reductions make sense without hurting the quality of patient care. Jackson is working quickly to decide where to cut. "We want to know in the next 10 days to two weeks," he said.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals