Dead on arrival: What sank the Christ Hospital sale?
For Christ Hospital President and CEO Peter Kelly, last week began with a letter to Jersey City Heights residents touting the benefits of the hospital's pending sale to a California-based company that—he promised—would invest millions in the medical facility and save it from closure. By the week's end, the hospital's prospective buyer had backed out of the deal, and the hospital's board of directors had agreed to file for bankruptcy, if necessary.
- How the Military's EHR Reboot Will Impact Interoperability
- HCA to Acquire CareNow Urgent Care Centers
- Federal Appeals Court Mulls Observation Status
- BCBS Tries New Drug Contracting Model
- Abington Health, Jefferson Health Plan '100% Equal' Merger
- Dental Board Case Before SCOTUS Has Far-Reaching Implications
- How One Health System Saved $3.5M in Benefits Costs
- The Case for Recycling Surgical Supplies
- Ballot Initiative Pits Providers Against Payers in SD
- 76% of Physicians Don't Like CMS Quality Reporting Programs