SOUTH BEND: Elkhart General Healthcare System names Steve Huffman CIO
Steve Huffman has accepted the position of CIO of the new organization combining Elkhart General Hospital and Memorial Health System. Huffman has served as the Vice President and CIO of Memorial Hospital & Health System since 2008. He joined Memorial in 1997 as Manager of the Data Center and also served as Director of Information Technology. Steve currently serves on the Board of Directors for Indiana Healthcare Information Management Systems Society, Board of Managers for Michiana Health Information Network, serves on the Data Management Council for the Indiana Hospital Association and is a member of the Advisory Board for Decision Sciences at Indiana University South Bend where he also teaches part time.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'