Impact Analysis Report: Value-Based Purchasing—Facing the HCAHPS Hurdle
New research finds that 25% of organizations have not yet begun preparing for VBP. Get additional data in this final report in a series of four from the inaugural HealthLeaders Media CFO Exchange, with analysis and insight from leaders at Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare, Hackensack University Medical Center, Piedmont Healthcare, Griffin Hospital, and Sharp Healthcare.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest