The healthcare provider industry is ever shifting. Rarely, however, does it truly change. A combination of economic pressure to reduce costs and healthcare reform efforts have led to a new recognition that the underlying volume-based business model of healthcare may finally have cracked, and along with it the style of leadership it created.
HealthLeaders Media convened a panel of health system leaders to share their insights on how they plan to guide their health systems to meet a new way of doing business based on coordination and value. [Sponsored by Deloitte]
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers