Opponents of scuttled Christ Hospital sale seek role in hospital's future
The group formed to oppose the now-scuttled acquisition of Christ Hospital in Jersey City by Prime Healthcare Services met in front of the hospital Tuesday urging hospital officials to seek input from the community on its pending reorganization. Monday night, hospital officials announced it had filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, in the wake of last week's news that Prime had withdrawn its bid to purchase the Palisade Avenue medical facility.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations