UnitedHealth revamps fees
U.S. insurer UnitedHealth Group Inc will revise the way it pays doctors and hospitals, a move which it expects will bring down expenses, a Wall Street Journal report said, citing documents sent by the company to employer clients.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application