Wheaton sells stake in Fox Valley health system
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare has sold its stake in Affinity Health System to Ministry Health Care. Affinity operates hospitals in Appleton, Oshkosh and Chilton, and the deal creates a health system with more than $2 billion in revenue, and more than 12,000 employees.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'