Opinion: Who will take the lead in fixing Medicare?
Given current political realities, any federal realignment solution will likely be complex and its implementation slow. In view of this situation, hospitals and physicians must voluntarily—ahead and independent of incentives—start the work that needs to be done to lower Medicare costs.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers