Opinion: Who will take the lead in fixing Medicare?
Given current political realities, any federal realignment solution will likely be complex and its implementation slow. In view of this situation, hospitals and physicians must voluntarily—ahead and independent of incentives—start the work that needs to be done to lower Medicare costs.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty