Opinion: Who will take the lead in fixing Medicare?
Given current political realities, any federal realignment solution will likely be complex and its implementation slow. In view of this situation, hospitals and physicians must voluntarily—ahead and independent of incentives—start the work that needs to be done to lower Medicare costs.
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion