University Hospital partner search attracts familiar healthcare groups
University Hospital's search for potential partners is attracting interest from the new healthcare company it unsuccessfully sought to join last year—a company that limits reproductive care because of Catholic health directives. And that's upsetting critics who say Gov. Steve Beshear has already rejected a proposed merger involving those hospital systems because it didn't serve the public's best interests.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'