PHEONIX: Banner Health makes leadership changes at metro hospitals
Banner Health announced top leadership changes involving three CEOs at Banner Health's metro Phoenix area hospitals this month. Those changes, which are effective March 5, are: Todd Werner, who became CEO at Banner Desert Medical Center in Mesa nearly four years ago, will move to the CEO post at Banner Gateway Medical Center and Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Gilbert; Rob Gould, who has been CEO at Banner Estrella Medical Center in west Phoenix for nearly three years, will become CEO at Banner Desert Medical Center; Deb Krmpotic, who has been CEO at Banner Ironwood Medical Center in the San Tan Valley, since it opened in November of 2010, will transfer to that same position at Banner Estrella. Banner Ironwood Chief Financial Officer Lori Linder, will act as interim CEO at Banner Ironwood as Banner identifies the hospital's future CEO. These changes were prompted by the move of Banner Gateway and Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center CEO Pam Nenaber to join the Banner Medical Group as the chief operating officer.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal