MemorialCare buys doctors' management group
Fountain Valley-based hospital operator MemorialCare Health System said today that it bought Nautilus Healthcare Management Group in Newport Beach, which provides management services for Greater Newport Physicians. Terms were not disclosed. MemorialCare owns Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. It said that Greater Newport Physicians, which has 400 doctors, will be affiliated with its MemorialCare Medical Foundation, a nonprofit medical management organization that includes 135 physicians and more than 800 contracted specialists.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians